I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
Our Traffic Engineering Department will consider individuals looking to gain experience and knowledge in the Traffic Engineering field. This individual will be provided an opportunity to learn what Traffic Engineering is all about by working directly with seasoned Professional Traffic Engineers on Traffic Engineering Projects in both the public and private sectors.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· Collaborating directly with traffic engineering professional teammates on traffic studies, traffic signal design, traffic signal timing, and advanced traffic systems design.
· Candidate will be provided an opportunity to learn Microstation (CADD) to develop traffic plans and diagrams.
· Candidate will be exposed to Synchro\SimTraffic, VISSIM, and HCS computer traffic modeling programs and various other traffic engineering software.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· College student looking for an opportunity to co-op to obtain practical engineering experience.
· Self-motivated individual.
· Candidate must have basic math and computer skills.
· Familiar with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO