PROJECT TRAFFIC ENGINEER
Our Traffic Engineering Department will consider an individual looking to direct projects and perform in a project lead position. The position involves coordinating with governmental agencies, colleagues from other organizations in primary or subordinate contractual relationships, utility companies, etc. This position will direct others in conducting project tasks, field work, writing reports, traffic signal design and timing.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· All responsibilities and duties of the Traffic Engineer position including the following.
· Assist in developing and executing marketing efforts.
· Assist in client relationship development and maintenance.
· Develop project scopes of work.
· Develop and maintain project schedules.
· Coordinating staff work assignments.
· Lead others in projects.
· Participate in annual reviews of Team Members.
· Develop and maintain the company quality assurance / quality control program.
· Write, review and QC traffic reports.
· Lead computer traffic modeling.
· Lead traffic signal plans and diagrams.
· Lead traffic engineering strategies and techniques.
· Lead traffic signal timing optimization using MaxTime.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· College graduate with 7 years’ experience.
· Self-motivated individual with desire to lead projects.
· Team Player.
· P.E. preferred.
· Firm knowledge and use of MUTCD, HCM/HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic, SIDRA, VISSIM, Microstation.
· Firm knowledge and use of GDOT processes and procedures.
· Knowledge and use of Microstation (CADD).
· Should be participating in one professional organization, i.e., ITE, ITS, etc.
· Company provided health insurance for employee and family.
· Vacation schedule graduated on experience with company.
· Six paid holidays.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO