SENIOR TRAFFIC ENGINEER
Individual possessing approximately ten years of experience in the traffic engineering business and having served as a project engineer for several years. This individual should possess market leadership skills, self-motivated, leadership qualities, communication skills, well connected in the traffic engineering community and at least one professional traffic related organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
· All responsibilities and duties of the Traffic Engineer position including the following.
· Assist in developing and executing marketing efforts.
· Assist in client relationship development and maintenance.
· Develop project scopes of work.
· Develop and maintain project schedules.
· Lead others in projects.
· Participate in annual reviews of Team Members.
· Write, review and QA/QC traffic reports.
· Develop and maintain the company quality assurance / quality control program.
· Lead computer traffic modeling.
· Lead traffic signal plans and diagrams.
· Lead traffic engineering strategies and techniques.
· Lead traffic signal timing optimization using MaxTime.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· College graduate with 10 years’ experience.
· Self-motivated individual with desire to lead projects.
· Team Player.
· P.E. preferred.
· Firm knowledge and use of MUTCD, HCM/HCS, Synchro/SimTraffic, SIDRA, VISSIM, Microstation.
· Firm knowledge and use of GDOT processes and procedures.
· Knowledge and use of Microstation (CADD).
· Should be participating in at least one professional organization, i.e., ITE, ITS, etc.
· Company provided health insurance for employee and family.
· Vacation schedule graduated on experience with company.
· Six paid holidays.
TO APPLY, PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME TO